Free Football and jackpot tips and predictions. All brought to you by the leaders in Ghana betting tips, JackpotsGhana.com
AWAY 1 - 2
HOME 2 - 1
HOME 2 - 1
AWAY 1 - 2
DRAW 1 - 1
Here you can find the latest predictions for the our featured matches today. The featured matches are our most popular by our users, or from the most popular leagues. We have predictions for each one of the fixtures. Our top 3 featured match predictions are:
For Genoa vs Udinese we think the match will end with a score 2 - 1.
For Genoa vs Udinese we think that Genoa will win.
For Magdeburg vs Schalke 04 we think the match will end with a score 2 - 1.
For Magdeburg vs Schalke 04 we think that Magdeburg will win.
For Almeria vs Atletico Madrid we think the match will end with a score 1 - 2.
For Almeria vs Atletico Madrid we think that Atletico Madrid will win.
Latest Ghana Betting News
- Sportybet Ghana Aviator - Sportybet is a very successful bookmaker which operates in a couple of African countries like Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Zambia and Ghana. The bookmaker operates legally in Ghana where it is licensed by the Gaming Commission of Ghana under the Gaming Act, 2006 (Act, 721), so you can be at ease knowing that all your betting […]
- Aviator on Betfox Ghana - BetFox is one of the newest online sports betting platform in the Ghanaian betting industry, the bookmaker may be new in the betting industry but they offer a great service which is as good as the service from seasoned bookmakers. BetFox is a licensed bookmaker which is licensed by the Gaming Commission of Ghana so […]
- Aviator on Betway Ghana - Betway is an international bookmaker which regarded by many as arguably the best bookmaker in the world. Betway operates in several countries across the world and their service in all the countries it operates in is exceptional. In its initial stages, Betway mainly focused on establishing its services in Europe and after successfully launching in […]
- Aviator on Msport Ghana - Msport is a very popular and successful bookmaker which operates in the West African country of Ghana where it offers an exceptional betting service to its clients, the bookmaker is not only available in Ghana but it is available in other African countries such as Nigeria and Uganda. Msport operates legally in Ghana as their […]
- Aviator on Premierbet Ghana - Premierbet is a arguably the biggest bookmaker in Africa which has made an immense contribution to the betting industry ever since the bookmaker was launched. Premierbet operates in several African states including in Ghana where it operates legally as it is licensed by the Gaming Commission of Ghana. Premierbet offers an excellent betting service in […]
See all Ghana betting news
Free Football Betting Tips Ghana
Search, find and compare Betting Jackpots in Ghana.
betFinder: Use our betFinder tool to search by league, date or market and find tips that match the search criteria
betBuilder: Use our betBuilder tool to search by a team name and find the exact match you want to bet on, with correct score tip, over under 2.5 goals tip and both teams to score tip.
We also provide daily Multibet tips, having a generic 5 leg multibet, a daily treble and a daily over/under 2.5 Goals multibet.
Advantages of online sports betting in Ghana
The world is fast-changing and for many young people, online betting has become the most convenient way of placing their bets.
Unlike previously, where one needed to walk down to a casino or a betting shop to place a bet, it can now be done from the individual’s laptop or mobile phone.
However, convenience is just one of the benefits of sports betting in Ghana. There are many more advantages and this article will highlight some of them:
Regular promotions and bonuses
An open secret that some punters do not know is that sports betting sites usually provide better odds and deals than land-based bookies.
Ghana Welcome bonuses and other promotions are also only available online and can only be claimed when the punter subscribes to online betting.
Another advantage of online betting in Ghana is that competitive odds are offered. Because there are a lot of betting sites to choose from, they also tend to offer improved odds in order to entice punters. This is, however, not available at land-based bookies.
Live betting option
Also, the live betting option is only available for those to engage in online betting. This offers you the chance to manage your bets.
You can decide to cash out mid-way through a game or even place a bet when a game has already started, which increases your chances of winning.
Safer gambling environment
Online betting also provides a safer betting environment. This way, you are unlikely to lose your betting slip or even misplace it, because everything is done online.
Also, it is impossible for the bookie to refuse to pay you. Some bookies are fond of refusing to pay when the bet code fades but that cannot happen with online betting. See all about online sports betting in Ghana.
Varied payment options
Betting online also gives you broad payment options. Traditional sportsbooks usually deal with cash, which exposes the punter to theft and the danger of carrying huge monies around.
However, online betting sites allow punters to be paid through mobile money and even banks. See also Ghana Betting sites with Cashout
Welcome bonuses from Ghanaian betting sites
The sports betting industry is one of the most competitive across the world and, in Ghana, the situation is no different.
You can count so many betting sites in the country that are in competition to grab the attention of young punters. One effective way to effectively do this is to offer juicy welcome bonuses to punters.
As far as that is concerned, though, almost all the betting sites have adopted this business model. These bonuses vary from site to site, but they’re all designed to give punters a boost before they even place their bets.
Melbet Ghana offers a 200% bonus for first deposits and all that you have to do to claim this bonus is to register with their promo code.
22bet similarly offers new customers a welcome bonus worth 100% of their first deposits. This means any amount deposited will be doubled. However, the maximum bonus amount on 22Bet is GHs750.
Just like 22bet, PremierBet also gives 100% bonus for all first deposits. The site offers welcome bonuses of up to GHs300. The latest site to launch is Bet365 Ghana, trying to take on sites like Msport.
Meanwhile, any punter who registers with 1xBet receives 200% on their first deposit amount. This means if you deposit GHs100, it’ll be tripled to GHs300.
Unlike the other sports betting sites in Ghana, Betway Ghana offers free bets to first-time registrants. New punters are offered free bets of up to GHs200 to start off their betting adventure.
Also, Bet365 offers new registrants a 100% bonus on first deposits. The punter can use these bonuses to place a bet.
The above information will help you when deciding which sports betting site to subscribe to. Depending on the kind of welcome bonus that best suits you, you can make your decision.
As a punter, these are some of the things to consider when selecting a betting site.
Deposit methods for sports betting sites in Ghana
Making deposits on a sports betting site may sound difficult but it’s actually very easy when you can navigate your way through a mobile phone or computer.
All you need is a sound internet service and sometimes you can even make a deposit through your telecommunication service provider.
Both options (depositing on the site and through network provider) are simple to do and are equally very convenient for all punters.
In Ghana, the common telecommunication networks that betting companies partner to allow for deposits are MTN, Airtel Tigo and Vodafone.
Below are the three main deposit methods for the leading sports betting sites in Ghana:
MOBILE MONEY TRANSACTION:
The mobile money option is a very convenient way of making deposits because it requires very little hassle and effort.
For anyone that is new to this deposited option, the information below is a summary of how it works:
• Dial *170# (for MTN users)
• Choose Option: ‘Paybill’
• Choose Option: ‘General Payments’
• Enter Payment code (Example BETWAY, Soccabet, etc.)
• Enter deposit amount.
• Enter said betting site as reference
• Enter PIN to confirm payment
• You will receive a message to confirm the transaction
USING CREDIT CARDS:
Credit cards are another way of making deposit. However, this deposit option is only open to those who have a VISA Card or Mastercard.
If you are this category, then you can make your deposit using the process below:
• Log into your account and click on the “Deposit” button,
• Tick the box for the “Payment Systems in your region”
• Choose preferred payment method
• Click on Visa Card option (that’s optional, though)
• If you choose Visa Card, then enter:
• E-mail (Optional),
• Phone Number (Optional).
• Then, you have to click on the “Confirm” button, which will send you to the next page, where you have to enter your visa card details:
• Card Number,
• Expiry Date (Month/ Year),
• Card Holder Name,
• Click on “Checkout (amount)” button to complete deposit payment
SCRATCH CARDS/ VOUCHER
The deposit option is becoming obsolete but it’s still available for some betting companies. Here, you’ll buy a scratch card from a betting vendor with a unique code.
You then log into your account and enter the unique code to transfer the amount on the voucher to your betting account.
Ghana Betting sites with Jackpots
Betway GH, Betpawa GH, Powerbets, Betika Ghana, Premierbet, 22Bet, Melbet, Eazibet and Sportybet GH. There are also brand new sites, like Odibets Ghana, or Socca Bet.
Some of these jackpots are free to play, like Eazibet, some are daily, like Powerbets, and some are weekly, like Betpawa and Sportybet. Here is a list of all Betting sites in Ghana with Jackpots or our 1xBet Ghana Registration Guide
Unsure of which Ghana Jackpot to bet on? Use our JackpotFinder tool, and search by number of matches in the jackpot, jackpots with the highest or lowest stake, the date of the jackpot, and by popularity.
For each Ghana jackpot, you will find we list all of the fixtures in them, with the date/time, league name and match details, team A versus team B. We then provide the prediction of Home, Draw, Away along with the Analysis.
Ghana Betting Tips
Our goal is of course to provide tips and predictions for all jackpots in Ghana, but we provide so much more. With the Analysis, you can see the previous 5 games results for each team, previous head2head results, league positions, as well as how all our users are voting. This will then help guide your own football predictions.
Ghana Betting Bonuses and Free Bets
As with betting sites in other countries, most betting sites in Ghana offer some type of betting bonuses, promotions and free bets. These can vary from first time deposit bonuses, multibet bonuses, stake refunds, or free bets to try new betting products and games. We will try to always have the most up to date Ghana betting bonuses listed so that you can make sure you maximise your betting bankroll to get the most bets with the least amount of money. The important thing to note when using a free bet or betting bonus are the restrictions and criteria for them. You will almost never be allowed to withdraw the bonus immediately, but need to roll it a certain number of times and at certain minimum odds.
There are more and more deposit options for Ghana betting sites becoming available and this is excellent news. The most popular are:
Airtel, MTN, Vodafone and Vouchers. All deposit methods work the same except Vodafone where you need to dial the Vodafone USSD code and pay from them to your betting wallet. Minimum deposit amounts vary, but can start from as little as GHc 1
Apart from betting on sports, playing casino games is very popular in Ghana. As most users are playing on their phones, casino games in Ghana need to be mobile friendly, fast and light on data. Betpawa have some decent casino games as do Premierbet. Casino games can vary from lotto type games, roulette and card games.