Asante Kotoko will be aiming to quickly return to winning ways when they host King Faisal in the Ghana Premier League this weekend.
The Porcupine Warriors suffered a huge blow to their title ambitions when they lost to archrivals Hearts of Oak last week. Kotoko’s chances of winning the league is currently slim and anything less than a win could be the final nail in their coffin.
Meanwhile, King Faisal are just above the relegation zone and will be looking avoid defeat to boost their own chances of survival.
Head-to-head Asante Kotoko Vs King Faisal
– Asante Kotoko have won 3 of their past 5 meetings against King Faisal
– The last game the two teams played against each other was on 10/03/21, and Asante Kotoko won 1-0
Asante Kotoko last 5 matches
– Asante Kotoko have won 4 of their past 5 matches
– Asante Kotoko lost their most recent match against Hearts of Oak, 0-1
King Faisal last 5 matches
– King Faisal have won 2 of their past 5 matches
– King Faisal won their most recent match against Legon Cities, 2-0
Our correct score prediction is a 2-0, with Asante Kotoko winning the match
Over 1.5 Tip
The total goals will be over 1.5 in this match