An interesting fixture that will be on the radar of many Ghanaian football fans is this weekend’s tricky game between Ashanti Gold and WAFA.
The two teams are not competing for the title but cannot be ruled out of the race for a top-four finish yet. WAFA currently occupy 7th on the Ghana Premier League table and are just two points below third-placed Dreams FC.
Meanwhile, Ashanti Gold trail Sunday’s opponents by six points and will be aiming to boost their own chances of finishing in the top four when they host WAFA at the Len Clay Stadium on Sunday.
Head-to-head Ashanti Gold Vs WAFA
– WAFA have won 2 of their past 5 meetings against Ashanti Gold
– The last game the two teams played against each other was on 13/02/21, and it ended goalless
Ashanti Gold last 5 matches
– Ashanti Gold have won 4 of their past 5 matches
– Ashanti Gold won their most recent match against Liberty Professionals, 1-5
WAFA last 5 matches
– WAFA have won just 2 of their past 5 matches
– WAFA won their most recent match against Aduana Stars, 3-2
Our correct score prediction is 2-0, with Ashanti Gold winning the match
Under 2.5 Tip
The total goals will be under 2.5 in this match