Asante Kotoko will host Elmina Sharks in their last game of the 2020-21 Ghana Premier League campaign.
The Porcupine Warriors were beaten to the title by rivals Hearts of Oak after they lost to Bechem United last week. However, Mariano Barreto’s side is guaranteed to finish second, irrespective of Sunday’s result.
On the contrary, the Sharks have all to play for, as they are currently rooted in the relegation zone. Should they beat Kotoko and other results go their way, they could just beat the drop.
Head-to-head Asante Kotoko vs Elmina Sharks
– Asante Kotoko and Elmina Sharks have both won 2 times in their past 5 meetings, with one draw
– The last game the two teams played against each other was on 05/03/21, and Elmina Sharks won 1-0
Asante Kotoko last 5 matches
– Asante Kotoko have won 2 of their past 5 matches
– Asante Kotoko lost their most recent match against Bechem United, 2-1
Elmina Sharks last 5 matches
– Elmina Sharks have won just 1 of their past 5 matches
– Elmina Sharks won their most recent match against Legon Cities, 2-0
Our correct score prediction is a 1-1 draw between the two teams
Over 1.5 Tip
The total goals will be over 1.5 in this match