The 2020-21 Ghana Premier League season is on its home stretch, with the penultimate round of fixtures set to take played this weekend.
King Faisal will host Ebusua Dwarfs at the Ohene Ameyaw Park in a game that could have serious consequences on the relegation battle. Faisal currently find themselves in the relegation zone but are just a point behind Dwarfs, who occupy 14th.
This makes the weekend’s game between the two teams a six-pointer. Both teams, however, boast an impressive recent form, having held Hearts of Oak and Asante Kotoko to 1-1 draws, respectively, last week.
Head-to-head King Faisal vs Ebusua Dwarfs
– Ebusua Dwarfs have won each of their past 5 meetings against King Faisal
– The last game the two teams played against each other was on 24/02/21, and Ebusua Dwarfs won 1-0
King Faisal last 5 matches
– King Faisal have won 2 of their past 5 matches
– King Faisal drew their most recent match against Asante Kotoko, 1-1
Ebusua Dwarfs last 5 matches
– Ebusua Dwarfs have won 3 of their past 5 matches
– Ebusua Dwarfs drew their most recent match against Hearts of Oak, 1-1
Our correct score prediction is 1-1, with King Faisal winning the game
Over 2.5 Tip
The total goals will be over 1.5 in this match