The biggest clash in the Ghana Premier League this weekend will be the game between Liberty Professionals and King Faisal.
The match has gained much more significance because there are more than three points at stake. Although both teams are currently outside the relegation zone, the loser on Sunday risks getting relegated.
Liberty are slight favourites due to home advantage but Faisal are unbeaten in their last five matches and will be going into the game as the in-form team.
Head-to-head Liberty Professionals vs King Faisal
– Both Liberty Professionals and King Faisal have won 2 times in the last 5 meetings, while recording one draw
– The last game the two teams played against each other was on 06/03/21, and King Faisal won 1-0
Liberty Professionals last 5 matches
– Liberty Professionals have won 2 of their past 5 matches
– Liberty Professionals drew their most recent match with Hearts of Oak, 1-1
King Faisal last 5 matches
– King Faisal have won 3 of their past 5 matches
– King Faisal won their most recent match against Ebusua Dwarfs, 2-0
Our correct score prediction is 2-0, with Liberty Professionals winning the match
Over 1.5 Tip
The total goals will be over 1.5 in this match