Saturday’s game between WAFA and Hearts of Oak will serve as a coronation match for the away side after they were crowned champions last week.
The Phobians ended their 12-year wait for a major trophy following a 1-1 draw with Liberty Professionals last Sunday.
And while they’ll be aiming to have a party-filled coronation by ending the season with a win, their opponents WAFA have proven to be their bogey team. The Academy Boys boast a strong home record and will definitely give Hearts a run for the money.
Head-to-head WAFA vs Hearts of Oak
– Both WAFA and Hearts of Oak have won 2 times in the last 5 meetings, while recording one draw
– The last game the two teams played against each other was on 07/03/21, and Hearts of Oak won 4-0
WAFA last 5 matches
– WAFA have won 3 of their past 5 matches
– WAFA won their most recent match against Karela United, 0-2
Hearts of Oak last 5 matches
– Hearts of Oak have won 3 of their past 5 matches
– Hearts of Oak drew their most recent match against Liberty Professionals, 1-1
Our correct score prediction is 3-1, with Hearts of Oak winning the match
Over 3.5 Tip
The total goals will be over 3.5 in this match