Both Karela United and Ebusua Dwarfs have a lot to play for when they clash in the Ghana Premier League on Monday.
Karela were firmly in the title race in the first round, but they haven’t been able to keep pace with their other rivals at the top of the table. A slump in form in the second round has seen the Anyinase-based side drop to 6th on the league table.
Meanwhile, Dwarfs are more desperate for points at the moment, as they sit just a point above the relegation zone. Monday’s game will, therefore, be between two teams battling for top-four qualification and relegation survival, respectively.
Head-to-head Karela United Vs Ebusua Dwarfs
– Karela United have won 4 of their past 5 meetings against Ebusua Dwarfs
– The last game the two teams played against each other was on 14/02/21, and Karela United won 1-2
Karela United last 5 matches
– Karela United have won just 1 of their past 5 matches
– Karela United lost their most recent match against Kotoko, 2-1
Ebusua Dwarfs last 5 matches
– Ebusua Dwarfs have won 2 of their past 5 matches
– Ebusua Dwarfs won their most recent match against Inter Allies, 1-0
Our correct score prediction is 2-0, with Karela United winning the game
Under 2.5 Tip
The total goals will be under 2.5 in this match