There are different things which endear online gambling platforms with sports punters. Some of these include flexible banking options, user-friendly sites, lucrative bonuses and promotions as well as highly responsive customer support platforms among others. Well, in the case of the MSport betting site, the most important thing which has endeared it with multitudes of Ghanaian punters is its stunning visuals.
The MSport betting site comes with a beautiful blend of gold and black. The blend doesn’t make the site too bright nor does it make it too dull. Rather, the blend is just ‘perfect’. Moreover, the betting site itself is well structured. This, therefore, makes navigation quite easy. Even if it’s your first time landing on the site, you will feel like you know every corner of the site.
The great structure of the MSport Ghana website as well as its stunning visuals also transcend onto the MSport mobile betting app. If you would like to see this for yourself and also try the app including all the features it offers, then you simply need to download and install it on your device by following the steps outlined below.
How to Locate and Download the MSport App
- Launch the official MSport site at https://www.msport.com/gh/
- Once on the homepage, turn your focus to the header tab, the first ribbon you see on the screen is the MSport App download tab. Alternatively, you can scroll down to the footer tab and click the DOWNLOAD FOR ANDROID tab
- Click the MSport App download tab. Once you do, the APK file download will automatically start
- Once the APK file download completes, click the ‘Open’ button to run and install the MSport app on your device
- After the installation, check for the app icon on your home screen. Once you locate it, click the icon to launch the betting app and start placing your bets.
*Note that APK file app downloads will only start if you have authorised app downloads from ‘Unknown Sources’ on your device settings. As such, you should check and possibly adjust this setting before you start the download.
Punters eager to download the MSport app for iOS devices need to follow the steps below:
- Launch the official site at https://www.msport.com/gh/
- Once on the homepage, scroll down to the footer tab and click the DOWNLOAD ON THE APP STORE tab
- Once you click the tab, you are redirected to the App Store
- Once on the App Store, click the ‘Get’ button to start the imbedded download and installation process
- After the app is installed, check for the app icon on the home screen. Click the icon to open the app and start placing your bets.
Features Available on the App
Once you have downloaded and installed the MSport mobile betting app, the features you can start enjoying include:
- Engage in Sports Betting: Without any surprises, when using the betting app, you can place your sports bets. Their dozens of sports offered and the beauty of each and every one of them is that they all support a wide range of betting markets.
- Multi Bets: When using the app, punters can make several selections and place them on the same bet slip. The selections may either bet from a single game or different events. After, placing a multi bet, MSport will calculate the multi bets winnings boost. The winnings boost is only paid out together with the potential payout if the bet is successful.
- Live Betting: The MSport mobile betting app supports both pre-match and live bets. Pre-match bets are accepted for all sport events. Live bets on the other hand are available for most but not all sport events. Live bets make it possible for punters to place more probable bets as they will know exactly how the action is panning out on the field of play.
Once you download and install the MSport betting app, you won’t feel or see any difference between accessing the betting products on the main website as well as accessing them on the app. The functionality is just the same. The offered services and features are also the same. Using the mobile app, you can also perform some important tasks such as registering for an account, depositing funds and requesting withdrawals.